You have questions. I have answers. When you book a consultation with me, this is roughly how it will work:
- We arrange a time to meet by phone. Phone consults are quick and easy, and usually take 15 minutes or less. There’s no charge for the initial phone consultation.
- At our appointment, you let me know about your case. At this point it’s worth noting that while I’m a lawyer, I’m not your lawyer – so we cover the high-level details. You’ll share the charges, where the charges were filed (which city / county), and what you’re hoping for as far as an outcome.
- I share my legal experience. I’ll let you know, based on my legal experience, how strong your case is. We’ll talk about some potential strategies, I’ll likely share some results I’ve gotten in similar situations, and you’ll get a good idea what you can expect if you use my services.
- I quote a fee. While some lawyers charge hourly, most of my cases are flat-fee. A flat fee structure lets you know up-front what it’s going to cost, so you can make an informed decision.
- You make a decision. After we’ve had our conversation, you’ll have everything you need to make a decision. If you decide to hire me, I’ll draw up a contract and you’ll make payment. I generally ask clients to pay the entire fee upfront, but I understand that may not always be feasible – particularly for larger fees. In some situations I’ll accept half upfront and the other half in 30 days.
If you’re facing criminal charges, you owe it to yourself to book a consult with me.
Either fill out the form on the right, or give me a call at (715) 598-7737. You’ll be glad you did!